Monday, October 23, 2006

Transformation

Transformation:

Enhances:
Healing, Growth

Balances/Counters
Resistance to change

The spiritual practice of transformation holds within its wide embrace the personal renewals that come with a spiritual awakening, a conversion, a mystical epiphany, or an enlightenment. It covers the deepening that takes place when we get in touch with our Higher Self or Spirit.

Transformation usually involves the shedding of old ways, especially those that have become burdens. Therefore, no matter who we are, no matter what has already happened to us, no matter what we have done, it is still possible to be and do something new.

With transformation comes healing and wholeness.

"It is not the strongest of the species who survive, not the most intelligent, but those who are the most adaptive to change."
--Charles Darwin

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger K said...

I don't know if I want to transform (unless I could be a Pink Power Ranger), but I do know I have a few aspects I'd like to bring to light more often...I'm ALIVE!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger HOV said...

Hey you! I can understand that. I just want to be a better me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home